The Bots-Blog

A semi-educational journal documenting my time abroad in Botswana.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mr. Mothusi's Standard 6 Classroom



Here is a picture of me and my classroom. Not the best picture but I hope it will do. Been teching a lot of English, Math, Social Studis, and Science. Did some poetry the other day in my class. I thought I would share one i was particularly impressed with.

Mosquito

At night
When I’m tucked in bed
You wine and dive
Around my head

You walk and stalk me
Up the sheets
With stick legs
Bent up into feet

There isn’t any way you please
With elbows
Where you should have knees
And here is the last horrid thing
You’ve got a sting

By Refilwe Mopako

Thats all.
Sala sentle

Travis

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Lee said...

You´re great...Seeing you in a suit and tie makes me smile :). Keep up the blog entries---they´re blowin me away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home