The Bots-Blog

A semi-educational journal documenting my time abroad in Botswana.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Chobe National Park

I just got back from Chobe National Park. Spent several nights camping while on safari in the park. I was able to take some amazing pictures so Ill just let the pictures do the talking for me. My favorite animals there were the lions. Our guides refered to them as the "golden eyes". Looking at the pictures you can see why. The lions wondered into our camp sight one night and woke me up, which was exciting to say the least. Besides that, i went into Zambia to check out Victoria Falls (one of the seven natural wonders of the world). I'll try and post some pictures of the falls later. All i have to say about that is the falls are big, very big.
Travis




1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger mi-kho-san said...

dude, these pics rock like woah. Hope all is well, now that I got this thing all set up Il'l be keeping tabs on you. I'm watching you, muhaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home